Korean Beef Recipe
This is the Fat Guy from Brooklyn version of the recipe if you want to see the original please go here for Korean Beef
The original recipe is missing some of that feeling that i love to have in my food. You know that what they feeling is? A full stomach. I make grunt food. Everything that I make is easy quick and clean.
1 pound beef . Skirt steak will work best but use what ever you want just cook that shit like it needs to be cooked.
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 garlic clove, minced bitches love garlic and I love bitches Hence I LOVE Garlic
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Coconut oil Pam 1/2 onion, diced
1 large carrot, 1 small zucchini, diced
1 Tablespoon of worcestershire sauce
- Chop the Beef into strips. I like to have it be about same size as a half a pencil .
2. In a large bowl throw in all the wet ingredients and mix them. Once mixed throw in the beef and let it sit for about a 20 minutes.
3. Turn on the julienne function on your food processor and let it slice and dice all of the carrots and zucchini.
4. Brown the onions on a medium flame.
5. Throw in the meat and cook it until it is tender.
6. Throw in the vegetables and cook untill they are soft. ( 3 minutes give or take)