Korean Beef Recipe
This is the Fat Guy from Brooklyn version of the recipe if you want to see the original please go here for Korean Beef
The original recipe is missing some of that feeling that i love to have in my food. You know that what they feeling is? A full stomach. I make grunt food. Everything that I make is easy quick and clean.
1 pound beef . Skirt steak will work best but use what ever you want just cook that shit like it needs to be cooked.
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 garlic clove, minced bitches love garlic and I love bitches Hence I LOVE Garlic
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Coconut oil Pam 1/2 onion, diced
1 large carrot, 1 small zucchini, diced
1 Tablespoon of worcestershire sauce
- Chop the Beef into strips. I like to have it be about same size as a half a pencil .
2. In a large bowl throw in all the wet ingredients and mix them. Once mixed throw in the beef and let it sit for about a 20 minutes.
3. Turn on the julienne function on your food processor and let it slice and dice all of the carrots and zucchini.
4. Brown the onions on a medium flame.
5. Throw in the meat and cook it until it is tender.
6. Throw in the vegetables and cook untill they are soft. ( 3 minutes give or take)
I want Buffalo WINGS! BADLY. But yesterday I may have had a little to much too eat. ie a few square pizza slices, Veal parm with spaghetti, a lamb gyro and few beers. That was just dinner. Today I will have to be making up for all the face stuffing by being good fatass. No wings for Fat guy from Brooklyn but he will be having buffalo cauliflower. The original recipe was done by buff dudes. I just kicked it up a little bit and made it more me. Like i always say cook for yourself. You don’t need to follow a recipe to the letter. IF you like more of something or less then just fucking do it. You are eating the food not someone else.
Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Large (6-7 inch Diameter) Cauliflower
- 3/4 Cup (240grams) Buffalo Sauce ( I used a mix of Franks red hot and Tabasco
- 1/4 Cup (57grams) Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste ( I skipped this and used the Tabasco to taste cause well it is a Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe not a Salt Cauliflower Recipe )
Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe Instructions
Preheat your oven to 450.
Cut your cauliflower to a size that will keep you talking the least otherwise known as bite sized.
In a small bowl combine your Buffalo Sauce, Yogurt and Garlic and whip it up until it’s well blended.
Slowly pour a third over your Cauliflower. Mix it up, pour another third, mix and pour the last. You’ll want to do this because there’s lots of crevices in the Cauliflower and you want the sauce to cover and coat as much as you can. The head of cauliflower that i used was too big to fit in to one bowl. Pre measure to make sure that you have enough sauce and space before you waste all of it in one shot
Spread out the Cauliflower on wax paper
Sprinkle Salt and Pepper if you like.
Bake for 20 minutes then stir and wait 10 more minutes.
Then eat up. AGAIN this is food you will be eating so make it for yourself. My Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe used normal full fat yogurt. I have a daily caloric burn of almost twice as much as most people. I only need to limit my caloric intake not starve myself.